- Expanded, Fast-Paced Rapid Pearl Abstract Sessions: Practice Management Pearls, Oncology/Reconstruction, Pathology (New)
- “My Favorite Flap” Sessions – Masters and First 5 Years Out Sessions
- New sessions focused on Pathologic Excellence
- New Quiz-Style Board Review Sessions I, II, & III (Sunday morning)
- New “Recon Hour of Power” Sessions for Nose, Lip, Ear, Multi-Subunit Defects and/or Multi-staged Reconstruction
- Mentoring from Mohs Masters Session
- Mohs Surgeons with Special Talents (during intersessions)
As President and Scientific Program Chair, we welcome you to the College’s 54th Annual Meeting, live from Philadelphia! It’s great to be in person with many of you, but we’re excited to offer this virtual meeting website to also reach our colleagues closer to home. All attendees, whether registered for virtual or in-person attendance, have full access to the College's virtual meeting website. We have a great collection of sessions – including some new ones you can see in the Agenda Highlights below – that will expand your knowledge in the areas of Mohs surgery and reconstruction, pathology, patient outcomes, practice management, and more.
The session livestreams will give you access to incredible opportunities to learn, and the Community section will give you new ways to connect with your colleagues no matter where they are. We hope you take advantage of everything this year’s virtual meeting has to offer!
We have so many incredibly talented colleagues within the College and are very grateful for their generous sharing of knowledge and experience at the annual meeting. One way or the other, please join us for the fun!
Clark C. Otley, MD, FACMS
Ashley Wysong, MD, MS, FACMS
Join Us in Thanking Our Sponsors
Cryostat & Instruments