- High-quality guest lecturers in surgical oncology, radiation oncology, and palliative care.
- An emphasis on high-quality videos in the reconstructive sessions and step-by-step approaches for reproductible repairs.
- A focus on immunohistochemistry from MART-1 and beyond.
- A session exploring cutting edge technology in our specialty to appreciate the evolving role of novel imaging, artificial intelligence and deep learning algorithms.
- A session where some of our most skilled reconstructive surgeons share their ‘disappointing’ outcomes. Many times, we learn more from one mistake than from ten perfectly executed repairs!
55TH ANNUAL MEETING MAY 4-7 HYATT REGENCY SEATTLE
As President and Scientific Program Chair, we welcome you to the College’s 55th Annual Meeting, live from Seattle. All attendees, whether registered for virtual or in-person attendance, have full access to the virtual meeting website. We have a great collection of sessions – including some new ones you can see in the Agenda Highlights below – that will expand your knowledge in the areas of Mohs surgery and reconstruction, oncology, pathology, patient outcomes, practice management, and more.
The session livestreams will give you access to incredible opportunities to learn, and expanded Slido integration will make it easier than ever to engage with speakers wherever you are attending from. We would like to thank all our talented colleagues and guest speakers who are sharing their knowledge and expertise as part of this year’s meeting. This special event would not be possible without them, and we are grateful for their contributions. We hope you take advantage of everything this year’s meeting has to offer.
No matter how you are attending, we hope this Annual Meeting is an opportunity for you to learn and to connect with the College and the Mohs community.
Howard W. Rogers, MD, PhD, FACMS
ACMS President, 2022-23
Thomas. J. Knackstedt, MD, MPH, FACMS
Scientific Program Chair, 2022-23
Join Us in Thanking Our Sponsors
Instruments, Keycards & Notepads